Trumpcare fails. President Trump, who campaigned largely on his purported ability to make deals no one else could make, gave Republicans in Congress an ultimatum: Vote to approve the replacement for the Affordable Care Act by Friday, or Obamacare stands. Instead, House Speaker Paul Ryan pulled the bill on Friday, when it became apparent there would not be enough Republican support to pass it.
Posts Tagged ACA
- Darrin Bell accepts the Berryman Award for Editorial Cartoons February 23, 2017
- NEW BOOK: Grab Them by the Pussy – the 2016 Election in Cartoons December 2, 2016
- I’m in the New Yorker this week February 29, 2016
- See my #OscarsSoWhite cartoon for Fuse.net February 26, 2016
- Support these cartoons, get stuff in return. Become a Patron on Patreon. December 5, 2015